Wednesday, June 18, 2014

eBay!

I have a post swirling around regarding that past few months, but that will need to wait just a bit longer.

Right now, I would like to share with you that earlier this week, I opened an eBay store (Sharmie's Treasure Trove).  This is actually my 2nd time with eBay - the first time was back in 2007 when I was selling some collectible toys that I had inherited.  It was a fun experience, and I did really well (my first auction - an Abraham Lincoln smurf, about 2" high - started out at 99 cents and sold a week later for $100.  Wow!!!)

I'm not selling toys this time; Sharmie's Treasure Trove will be selling "gently used items from my home, looking for your home".   Right now, I have several different book auctions going.  These particular auctions end in the next 5-6 days, so please visit me over at eBay and see if you'd like to bid on some of my books.

All auctions are started at 99 cents . . . PLUS, I will donate 10% of all purchases to the Epilepsy Foundation. 

Thanks so much for reading, and happy eBaying.  :)
Be blessed,
Sharmie

http://www.ebay.com/usr/sharmies_treasure_trove?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

No comments:

Post a Comment