Monday, May 21, 2012

Thanks, Toby!

I like a variety of music - my preferences in this regard are quite eclectic.

Today, I must be in a Toby Keith frame of mind.
Go figure.

My favorite TK song (& video) is "I Wanna Talk About Me".
The message is always good to remember and apply, and the video is just whacked-out funny!

Click HERE: "I Wanna Talk About Me"


*~*~*~*~*
My other favorite song & video by Toby is "How Do You Like Me Now?!"
While not exactly the most gracious of sentiments, I really appreciate the message in this song.

Click HERE: "How Do You Like Me Now?!"

Be careful who you mock and belittle . . . you never know what may come of it down the road.
Paybacks and all that, doncha know.

See?  Not so gracious . . . there ya go.

Actually, any retribution aside, we should be careful to not mock nor belittle anyone for any reason; but our being human assures that the adage is more idealistic than realistic; myself, included.


*~*~*~*~*
On a more affable note, I hope y'all have awesome weeks this week.
Be blessed,
Sharmie

No comments:

Post a Comment