Friday, October 4, 2013

A Quick Update on the MRI

Some of y'all have asked me how my appointment went on October 2nd . . . and for that, thank you so much for remembering and for y'all's care and encouragements!  I truly appreciate that.

Due to a family emergency and my going out-of-town last week, I rescheduled the appointment to October 21st.  So, in the meantime, I'm still going on the premise that no news is good news.

When I called to reschedule the appointment, I did ask that if something serious had shown up on the MRI if someone would be calling me instead of waiting for the scheduled appointment date.  It was then that I learned that, for whatever reason, the imaging place that conducted the MRI never sent the results to my doctor.  A bit disconcerting, yes, but I had other things going on at that moment that were definitely more of a priority.  The lady I spoke with said she would call the MRI place immediately and have them fax over the results. 

That was a week ago, today; and since I've not heard anything from my doctor's office, I'm still choosing to go with "no news is good news".

So!  Onward to October 21st.

In the meantime, y'all be blessed.

Thanks for reading,
Sharmie

*~*~*~*~*
And for those of y'all that are wondering what in the world I'm talking about, here's a couple of links to catch you up:

"What - Do You Have Rock in Your Head or Something?"
http://sharmieswirls.blogspot.com/2013/09/what-do-you-have-rocks-in-your-head-or.html

"Midway to MRI Results"
http://sharmieswirls.blogspot.com/2013/09/midway-to-mri-results.html


. . . and, of course, you're always welcome to browse through Swirlings' blog archive and read anything that catches your attention (listed in reverse chronological order, in the right hand margin). 

2 comments:

  1. Sooo sorry I forgot to ask you about this. Things have been busy. I'm hoping no news is good news too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fiddle, Stephanie. I wasn't expecting anyone to ask me; you're absolutely fine. :) And thanks for hoping along with me!

    ReplyDelete