Wednesday, November 14, 2012

B14 - Trust & Friendship

I was all set to write about Tex today.  I even had a few photos selected to share with y'all.

But, that particular blog post will need to be for another day.

*~*~*~*~*
I received a phone call from a friend this afternoon, giving me an update on an aspect of her life.  It's an aspect that needs to be covered in prayer.  So, for those of y'all who do pray, please remember my friend and her situation.  The specifics, of course, do not need to be published here in Swirlings - Our Lord will know who, what and why you are lifting up prayers.

It struck me in the middle of my conversation with my precious friend, how very blessed I am that people trust me.

Yeah; the timing of it was a bit narcissistic.  There ya go.

But, still.

I do not take such trust lightly. 

I want the people in my life to know that they can come to me and talk with me about anything.  I want them to know that I will listen to the best of my ability; and hopefully, truly hear them.  I want them to know that my prayers are with them.  I want them to feel safe with me.  I want them to know that I love them.

I count it as a huge blessing when this happens.  I count it as an honor and a priviledge.

It truly is something for which I am deeply thankful.

Thanks for reading!
Y'all be blessed,
Sharmie


No comments:

Post a Comment