Wednesday, November 7, 2012

B7 - Leftovers

It's been a looonnnng day.

Day 3 of the roofers.  Lots of noise - from them, and also from the puppy girls because of them.

Additionally, I was zoomin' all over the house today (mostly in the kitchen), doing this, that and a few other things.  I started this zoomfest at around 7:30am and didn't stop to take my first break until around noon.   The afternoon was similiar to the morning, except not quite as busy. 

My ankles, legs and back hurt - and, I'm tired. 
There ya go.

Tonight, on Day 7 of my 30 Days of Thankfulness, I am especially truly thankful for leftovers.  This means that I do not need to cook dinner tonight, except for the squash that I'm steaming on the stove right now.  That, along with the meatloaf I cooked a few days ago - and dinner is served.

Leftovers also mean that Tex and I have more than enough to eat.  It's a sobering thought that there are many people who do not share this in common with us . . . that what should be a basic part of everyday life for anyone is, instead, often a luxury to them. 

Thanks for reading.
Y'all be blessed . . . and may each of us truly realize just how deeply blessed we really are.
Sharmie

No comments:

Post a Comment